Coach 7 for Tablet (Site License) is a Learning and Authoring Environment designed for Science Education. The version 7.1 offers tools to make video or image analysis, to create dynamical models, to process and analyse data, and to compare results of real measurements with results generated by models.
The Data Video Activities enable you to make measurements on digital video clips to analyze motion of objects and measurements on still images to analyze shapes of objects. Such Activities bring real world into your classroom and allow analyzing attractive events and experiments that are impossible to perform in the classroom.
The Modeling Activities enable you to use ready-to-go models or to create models of dynamic changing systems. Modeling allows solving realistic problems that are difficult to solve analytically. It helps students to understand the world of computational models; such models are used today in every area of research and industry.
- For teachers and students,
- For us in schools, colleges and at home,
- Multilingual user interface (English, Dutch, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Slovak),
- Fully compatible with Coach 7 on other platforms, no matter what the mix of technology is in the classroom or the school, all users share the same user experience.
This version of Coach 7 is only suitable for users with a valid Coach 7 Tablet Site License. You can purchase and install the Coach 7 App via Google Play (Android Tablets) and iTunes AppStore (iPads) for free but you need the License Code to be able to work with it. Contact CMA or a local CMA dealer to purchase the Site Licence.
Minimum requirements Android Tables
- Android 5 & 6 and 7,
- 1 GB internal memory,
- an ARM-processor,
- 9-inch screen.
Minimum requirements iPads
- iOS 8 or higher, this makes working with Coach on the first generation iPads (2010) is not possible,
- 1 GB of internal memory,
- 9-inch screen.