Coach 7 Modeler and Video is a paid app for tablets (iPads and Android tablets), which offers functionalities needed for Video Analysis and Dynamical Modeling.
The Data Video Activities enable you to make measurements on digital video clips to analyze motion of objects and measurements on still images to analyze shapes of objects. Such Activities bring real world into your classroom and allow analyzing attractive events and experiments that are impossible to perform in the classroom.
The Modeling Activities enable you to use ready-to-go models or to create models of dynamic changing systems. In such models the evolution of a system is computed step by step. Modeling allows solving realistic problems that are difficult to solve analytically. It helps students to understand the world of computational models; such models are used today in every area of research and industry.
- For teachers and students,
- For us in schools, colleges and at home,
- Multilingual user interface (English, Dutch, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Slovak),
- Fully compatible with Coach 7 on other platforms, no matter what the mix of technology is in the classroom or the school, all users share the same user experience.
You can purchase Coach 7 Modeler and Video App in Google Play (Android tablets) and iTunes AppStore (iPads) (the app does not work on smart phones). This Coach 7 app is not meant for users of Coach 7 Tablet Site License.
Minimum requirements Android Tables
- Android 5 & 6 and 7,
- 1 GB internal memory,
- an ARM-processor,
- 9-inch screen.
Minimum requirements iPads
- iOS 8 or higher, this makes working with Coach on the first generation iPads (2010) is not possible,
- 1 GB of internal memory,
- 9-inch screen.