- Log into the CMA webshop with your credentials (you will see your name at the top-right).
- Select the desired product and quantity and click ‘Order’.
- Once you have selected all products, go to you cart using the link ‘Cart/Checkout’.
- You will see the list of your ordered products. You can still make changes to quantities or remove products. The order is updated by clicking ‘Recalculate’. Click ‘Next’.
- Check the shipping address and press ‘Next’. Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes.
- The next screen provides information on payment. If you agree, press ‘Next’.
- The overview page displays all the information about your order. Please indicate that you have read the CMA Terms and Conditions and complete your order with the ‘Confirm Order’ button.
- You will receive a confirmation mail, followed by a final order confirmation with additional information about product availability or delivery.
- This final confirmation can be then checked for the correct delivery address, contact names etc. Within 24 hours the order can be changed if needed.
Currently it is not possible to request a quotation in the CMA online store directly. To request a quotation please send an email to CMA firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can browse the CMA online store in different ways: via Subject Areas followed by an educational sector/subject or via Category followed by a product type. If you know the CMA product number or name you can find it via the Search option.
Before you place an order, please check if your country has a local CMA dealer. If so, contact them for any purchases as CMA does not deliver directly to these countries. If not, first create a store account for the online CMA webshop. We do not share any of the information you provide with any other company, other than what is required to complete your orders. (i.e. delivery information to the courier). After receiving an on-line order CMA confirms the order by sending an order confirmation, which includes the shipping cost. The customer can check this order confirmation and modify it if needed. After the order confirmation has been accepted CMA will send a pro-forma invoice. Payment has to be done in advance, based on the pro-forma invoice. The products will be shipped as soon as the payment is received.
When ordering Coach software products you will receive a license letter with your license information and the installation code. The installation files can be downloaded from the CMA website.
If you lost your password for the online store, use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link to get your password reset.