MoLab – Mobile Data-logger for Science
MoLab is a mobile graphic data collection system. It is a small, handheld Windows CE device equipped with its own processor and memory. It is operated via a color touch screen.
MoLab is a versatile device, which can be used standalone as well as connected to a PC computer, in the field or in the classroom.
We recommend this datalogger for Middle School Level.
The MoLab package contains the following items:
- MoLab data-logger ML01
- Power adapter USB cable
- 4 Sensor cables with 5-pin mini jack plugs
- Spare stylus
- Protective rubber cover
- ML11s Temperature sensor (-40 .. 125 °C)
- ML14s Light sensor (1 .. 65,535 lx)
- ML17f Voltage sensor (-15 .. 15 V)
- MoLab User’s Guide and MoLab Quick Start Guide.