CoachLab II+ is a USB lab interface for High School until University level.
It can be used with computers (Mac and Windows). CoachLabs II+ (with serial number starting with SAG 10) can also work with Chromebooks.
CoachLab II+ is a unique interface because it combines sensor inputs (with BT and 4mm plugs) and control outputs for connecting actuators. This allows to use it for automated measurements.
Included: USB cable and Power adapter.
For connecting sensors CoachLab II+ has:
- Two analog BT inputs (1 and 2) to connect sensors with analog BT (right-handed) sensor. These inputs support all analog CMA BT sensors and automatically identify these sensors.
Sensors with 4-mm plugs can be connected to these inputs via Adapter 0519.
- Two analog inputs (3 and 4) with three 4-mm sockets to connect sensors with 4-mm plugs. The connected sensors have to be set manually by selecting from the Sensor Library in the Coach software. Sensors with analog BT connectors can be connected to these inputs via Adapter 0520.
The 4-mm inputs allows direct measurement of voltage in the ranges between 0 ..5 V and -10 .. 10 V.
- Two digital BT inputs (input 5 and 6) to connect Motion Detectors (0664).
To use CoachLab II+ you need:
- On computers (Windows Mac): Coach 7 Lite program (free) or Coach 7 program (License fee) (starting from version 7.3)
- On Chromebooks: Coach 7 App or Coach 7 Lite App
MEMORY: 64 kB RAM
POWER: Mains Adapter (110 V US version, 220 V European version AC/DC 12V/1.25A)
STATUS INFORMATION: Green LED indicates proper powering, Red/Orange/Green LEDs indicate the 4 states of the output channels
ADC RESOLUTION: 12 bits
SAMPLING FREQUENCY: Max 100 000 Hz (one channel)
SENSOR INPUTS: two analog BT (right-handed) inputs, two analog inputs with 4-mm sockets, two digital BT (left-handed) inputs
CONTROL OUTPUTS: Four output channels with variable power levels
COMPUTER CONNECTION: via USB, data transfer speed depends on the used device